by Michael Hernandezââ¬â¹
A Drum Method
What's in the book?
- This unique book uses rudimental repertoire as a method for individual or group instruction.
- Fills the gap of a rudimental method for private teachers, percussion instructors, or band directors after your beginning level book but before advanced solo books.
- An easy-intermediate to advanced level method book, Beats includes different variations of the exercise "the grid" and gives the teacher and student plenty of material on each level.
- It can be used in private lessons or with a classroom.
- Helpful technique and performance tips included in the book.
- Literature includes solos, duets, grid work, stadium grooves, full battery cadences for each grade (including optional bass parts for schools with 3 or 4 person bass lines.)
- Plus plenty more Beats...
heeft nog geen reviews. Deel uw product ervaring en plaats een review.